For Martina Flor's liability disclaimer, visit this site.
What is Martina Flor Academy?
Martina Flor Academy is a project by Big Ampersand GmbH, a registered business in Germany (hereinafter “the School” or “We/Us/Our”) that provides services, products and information via our website (located at https://martinaflor.com, https://academy.martinaflor.com, https://www.theletteringseminar.com, https://www.maketheleapnow.com, https://www.letterandco.com), our Facebook Page (located at https://www.facebook.com/studiomartinaflor), Instagram (located at https://instagram.com/martinaflor), YouTube (located at https://www.youtube.com/martinafloracademy) and other platforms which may be added or removed at any time.
Collectively, these sites are referred to as the “Platform(s)” and include all versions accessible through all devices (such as mobile and desktop apps, web browsers, etc.)
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Conduct of Users
Users of Our Platforms understand and agree that Our Platforms may only be used for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
Users of Our Platforms represent that You are of legal age and capable of forming a binding contract with Us. These Terms & Conditions are a binding contract.
Prohibited Conduct. Users of Our Platforms understand and agree that You will not engage in any of the following conduct (collectively, “Prohibited Conduct”).
- You will not violate or encourage the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- You will not collect or store personal data about other Users of our Platforms or solicit personal information from any other Users of our Platforms.
- You will not act in any manner which will cause other Users to believe that You are any other person or entity other than who You actually are, or cause other Users to believe that You represent any other person or entity other than who You actually represent.
- You will not submit or distribute any so-called “spam” or “junk mail” or “chain letters” or otherwise promote any commercial endeavor.
- You will not solicit money, goods or services for private gain.
- You will not disrupt or interfere with the security or use of our Platforms.
- You will not damage our Platforms through the submission or use of any damaging software or other actions.
- You will not use or attempt to use any other User’s account or identity.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any User’s account or to any of Our Platforms.
- You will not engage in any conduct that may interfere with any User’s or third-party’s ability to access or enjoy Our Platforms.
- You will not assist any third-party in engaging in any Prohibited Conduct.
- You agree that any content submitted by You at anytime to or through any of Our Platforms (hereinafter, “Submitted Content”) becomes Our sole and exclusive property. Submitted Content includes, but is not limited to, questions, comments, e-mails, chats, messages or other writings, photographs, audio and/or video recordings, and all other content in any medium of expression. In the event that these Terms & Conditions, in the applicable jurisdictions, do not convey all rights to any Submitted Content, then you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, and sub-licensable license to copy, transmit, use, create derivative works from or otherwise exploit all Submitted Content. You hereby waive any moral rights (Droit Moral) you may have to such Submitted Content and agree that You waive any claims You may have under any theory of law or equity regarding Our use in any manner of any Submitted Content. In addition, all Submitted Content is deemed to be, and warranted by You to be, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing Submitted Content, You agree that We may use, disclose or otherwise exploit the Submitted Content in any manner. You also agree that We are not responsible for the conduct of other uses of Our Platforms or any third parties with whom You or We share Your Submitted Content.
- Prohibited Content. Submitted Content shall not contain any of the following (hereinafter, “Prohibited Content”) and You agree not to submit any of the following Prohibited Content:
- Submissions that promote any commercial activity other than commercial activity provided through Our Platforms.
- Submissions that are illegal, promote or advocate illegal activity or otherwise violate the criminal or civil laws of any jurisdiction.
- Submissions that are libelous, slanderous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Submissions that are intended to harass, vilify or annoy any third-party.
- Submissions that are discriminatory against any individual on the basis of any personal characteristics.
- Submissions that are indecent, pornographic or otherwise contain sexually explicit material or language.
Submissions that infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other
intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- Submissions that infringe on the personal rights of any individual including, but not limited to, any rights of privacy or publicity.
- Submissions that purport to originate from any individual or entity other than the individual actually submitting the content.
- Termination of Access. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or revoke access to our Platforms to any User at any time in the exercise of Our sole discretion.
- Cooperation with legal process. We reserve the right to assist law enforcement in the investigation of any crime or occurrence and to cooperate with any legal process in the exercise of Our sole discretion.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are confident that you will be satisfied with our academy, your classes, and the customer service you receive. However, depending on the course or product you have purchased you may be eligible for a refund. Please send us an email to discuss your situation with us at [email protected]. We are here to help you.
Cancelation for live or inperson Workshops.
If an inperson or live Workshop registration is cancelled more than 30 days from the start of the event, it is 100% refundable and will be credited to the form of payment used in the initial transaction.
If a Live Workshop registration is cancelled 30 days or less from the start of the event, the registration fee is non-refundable but a Registration Credit will be given to the attendee for future use.
The Registration Credit can be applied in one of two ways at no additional charge:
(i) registration at an alternate Live Workshop
(ii) registration to any of our Online Programs
After a Registration Credit has been applied to one of the options above, that will be considered final sale and no refunds or exchanges will be available.
The Registration Credit expires six (6) months from the date of the first payment made to Martina Flor. At the point a Registration Credit is created, it has no monetary value and is not eligible for any type of financial reimbursement.